Marine Clean is here to repair, renew, and enhance your business' water assets. We proudly service the Hampton Roads area with inspection, cleaning and maintenance of your commercial waterfront property:
- Marinas, water resort complexes, and yacht and country clubs
- Golf courses, tourist attractions and waterfront accommodations
- Municipal waterway structures and features
- Charter boats and water recreational equipment
Marine Cleans offers a comprehensive roster of inspection, maintenance and improvement services for municipalities, businesses, and commercial enterprises with assets on or near the water. Protect your marine assets and enhances their value. Let Marine Clean extend the life and profitability of all your water-based structures and features.
When you hire Marine Clean to service your commercial waterfront property, you gain the assurance of a job well-done by experienced professionals - a career firefighter work force with EMT, CPR, water rescue, aquatic safety and other emergency response skills. We arrive waterside and work directly from our boats, so there is no disruption to your business operations.
All Marine Clean vessels are designed and equipped to handle not only maintenance and repair tasks but also these specialized means to help save lives, health and property in waterway and land emergencies:
- Easy-maneuvering 30-foot by 10-foot aluminum barges with six-inch draft
- Powerful twin-engine outboard motors
- GPS satellite systems for precise tracking of waterway locations and conditions
- 600-gallon drinking water supply capability
- Specialized oil spill containment equipment and supplies
- Life rafts and personal flotation devices
- Modern hydraulic marine auto crane to rescue individuals, remove waterway storm-deposited barriers and perform other lifesaving and clearing operations
Contact Marine Clean today to clean and repair your waterfront assets, and protect your home from water damage.
Contact Us for FREE Estimate and Evaluation (click Here)
Call Jack at 757-619-6750 for a Free Estimate and Waterfront Structure Evaluation.