This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.MarineClean.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We, Marine Clean Safety & Prevention, and the Marine Clean Construction Division are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone, at any time.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to deliver a free estimate or a service provided.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/Correct any data we have about you, if any.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you choose to submit sensitive information via email through our web site, your information is protected both online and offline. We also protect your information offlne. Only Marine Clean Safety & Prevention Employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, Free Estimates, Free Evaluations, Customer Service Related Issues and Billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you feel that we are not abiding by this policy, you should contact Don Shearon immediately via telephone at 757-478-5613 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.