If it's In, On, Or Near Water, it's a job for Marine Clean Safety & Prevention.
Solutions For All Your Waterfront Needs
For a homeowner, life on the water is a source of pride and pleasure. Now you can protect your home's marine assets and enhance their value. Let Marine Clean extend the life of your home's water structures and features. Our residential services include:
- Expert Repairs: Rip Rap, Seawalls, Bulkheads, Piles, Floating Docks, Boat Lifts, Boat Ramps, Boat Houses, and all residential marine structures.
- New Installation of Bulkheads, Rip Rap, Piers, Docks, Piles, Boatlfts and More!
- Channel Maintenance and Dredging We Provide Permit Service For All Our Clients
- Minor Installation of dock boxes, hoses, carpets, and other marine features and boat enhancements
- Seasonal upkeep: Ask about our State Of The Art Maintenance Program for boats and marine structures
When you call on Marine Clean, you gain the assurance of a job well done - one that can save you up to tens of thousands of dollars or more in repair or replacement costs. Services offered by Marine Clean Safety & Prevention.
- Repair your Marine Structure. Bulkhead, Rip Rap, Sea Wall, Piers, Docks, Boat Lifts, Boat Repairs, Certified Mobile Mechanic and Floating Docks. Rock work of all types is our specialty.
- New Installation of Bulkhead and Rip Rap with quality and superb customer service.
- Maintain the integrity of your seawall or bulkhead and dramatically extend its life, avoiding repair and replacement expenses.
- Improve the appearance of all your waterfront assets while complying with city codes and community upkeep standards.
- Reduce the incidence of unpleasant low tide odor, wild animal intrusion, barnacle damage, and boring marine organisms.
- Increase your enjoyment of boating, outdoor recreation and other advantages of life on the water, knowing your waterfront assets are properly protected and maintained.
Contact Marine Clean today to clean and repair your waterfront assets, and protect your home from water damage.
Virginia Class A Marine Contractor Fully Licensed and Insured.
Contact Us for FREE Estimate and Evaluation (click Here)
Call Jack at 757-619-6750 for a Free Estimate and Waterfront Structure Evaluation.